a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Trailer Parts

Started by nies, December 28, 2013, 01:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nies

Recently wanted to update my 35 year old trailer(Shoreline, no longer in business) that came with my 78' Com-Pac 16, etrailer.com was a great source for parts, tech info and price.................visit site for videos from greasing to spring replacement if for nothing else...............purchased new tires/trims, free shipping over $150...........will place a order for new springs next week.....................nies

Bob23

Thanks, Nies:
   I've been getting my trailer stuff from Eastern in Delaware. About 1.75 hours from my house but reasonable shipping, too. I'll file etrailer away...just in case.
Bob23

waterwks4me

I rebuilt my trailer and got all my parts from Agri Supply in Raleigh.  I replaced the axle, wheels and tires, hubs, spindles, bearings, springs, and the hardware and spent about $250.  I thought that was a pretty good price for basically a new trailer.

cas206

Rebuilt a Hutchins trailer using parts from http://www.trailerpartsdepot.com.  Only used them once but everything arrived in good order so I didn't have a need to contact them to evaluate post purchase support.