a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

photo bucket

Started by high tide is up, May 14, 2013, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

high tide is up

Hi y'all....any one else having trouble loading pics to photo bucket the past couple of days???  Wanted to post a couple more pics out here but photo bucket is giving me fits.. :-\

Bob23

Yeah, Dawn. Since they changed it, it take so long to upload that I just give up and go fix a Dark and Stormy instead. I think the problem is my old Dell computer.
Bob23

high tide is up

Thanks Bob!!!  is there any other similar site out there to up load pics from in order to post them here???

Dawn

Tim Gardner

Try snapfish, picasa or Flickr

TG
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

skip1930

This ain't rocket science, but it's close. I just used Photobucket this morning for rudder bushings. The new and improved Photobucket Works great. I have resisted going to Goggle Chrome how ever. People say with Chrome things work better.
Start your computer.
Wait for the 'search' box to pop up in what ever search engine you use. MSN, Goggle, Ask, Yahoo, Go Daddy,...it does not matter.

Here is how I did it years ago.

When you can type in the word 'Goggle' into the search box from any of the above search engines or ones you use.

When Goggle opens type in 'Photobucket' in the Goggle search box. I use Goggle only because it has less advertisements.

When Photobucket opens up find and click on 'Log in, Sign In' . Might look like this. Your looking to create an account.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
photobucket.com/

Photobucket offers image hosting, free photo sharing and video sharing. Upload your photos, host your videos, and share them with friends and family.
Sign in
Photos Videos Users. Sign up ... Sign up...Register now! It's free to join ...
The most recent View and Share the most recent pictures, images & photos on ...
Mobile Android - iPhone - Upload via email - Blackberry - ...
Register for free at ...Photobucket offers image hosting, free photo sharing and video ...
Find Stuff Find the most popular Photobucket pictures, videos and groups for ...
Photobucket Apps | Editor
and bla, bla, bla, bla,..

OK you have created a user name [for my photobucket my user name is 1930fordroadster] and a pass word, which I have long ago forgot and so I use facebook to sign in to Photobucket. It works I don't know why. Anyway now you have your very own Photobucket account. Congratulations.

I posted this for 'high tide is up'. We know her as Dawn. It's your next steps.
-->Up loading pics here is a joy that should not be missed. "So don't miss it if you can".<--
1~Get a Photobucket account or any other off site picture storage site. Scan from your printer and up load to a Photobucket album.
2~Along side or under all pics when selected in Photobucket album or albums are pop up 'codes'.
2~a. These are-->Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML code, HTML thumb code, IMG code, IMG thumb code.<--
3~Highlite and copy the Direct link. Now on the top of every CPYOA post are colorful icons above the smiley faces.
4~Second from right, going left to right, click on the 'Beach-Trees-Sky' looking icon.
4~a. It will say 'Insert Image' and it will be above smile's Wink and Cheesy.
5~When the icon is clicked on, a img img with [ ] around each will appear at the last place you put your cursor on the post.
5~a. You can put the courser anywhere you want to put the picture in your post before you click on this icon.
6~Take that copied code and park your cursor between the [  img  ]  *  [  img  ] and right click paste it where the * is shown here. Aim carefully.
7~The Direct link code for your picture will be shown and when you click on save the picture will be posted along with your post.
8~If the picture is a box with a red X or in the wrong spot on the post click on 'Modify' and you can cypher around till it's right.
9~Multiple pictures can be added, with or without spaces between them and text above or below the pics can be added. Just keep modifying.
10~I do a lot of spell checks and modifying, saving, modifying, savings...to get it just so.

Good luck skip.

high tide is up

Tim Gardner

Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.