a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

May 12/13 Neuse River NC sail

Started by wes, April 22, 2012, 07:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wes

Keith at the Sailboat Company has organized a group event for the May 12/13 weekend. It's for members of the CPYANC club he manages, but membership is free to any Com-Pac owner just by emailing him (sailboat@ipass.net). The event was mentioned elsewhere on this forum but I thought it was worth a more prominent mention. Sailing all day Saturday on the Neuse River near New Bern NC, just up the river from Oriental, then dinner at a marina Saturday night; more sailing on Sunday. Really a wonderful area, big fresh water with lots of wind, and Keith of course is something of a legend in Com-Pac circles. I'm planning to go, with my 21 year old daughter Kathryn as crew (fun!). Maybe First Yorkie Sophie on board too, to protect the crew from whatever dangers may arise. Hope to see some of you there.

Wes
"Sophie", 1988 CP 27/2 #74
"Bella", 1988 CP 19/3 #453
Bath, North Carolina

Tim Gardner

Wes - I've given the Admiral her orders, just waiting to see if she will comply.  If not, I'll be there alone.

TG
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

JazzCat

I'm all signed up and ready to go. I have to work Friday night so I'm planning on leaving the Raleigh area around 5-6 AM Sat. Should get there in time for the 10 oclock meeting. Can't Wait!!!
Don
DW...89 Com-Pac 16

redfishnc

wes

The Sailboat Company web site at www.ipass.net/sailboat then click on "What's New" on the upper left corner. Not a ton of details, but Keith has been good at answering emails. You can reach him at sailboat@ipass.net.

- Wes
"Sophie", 1988 CP 27/2 #74
"Bella", 1988 CP 19/3 #453
Bath, North Carolina