News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

HELP !! I am trying to change my classified ad!

Started by GeorgeBoley, May 14, 2005, 11:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeBoley

Folks, I really need someone to bail me out here.  All I am trying to do NOW is get logged in.  Apparently, you will only let me log in to the classified section, but not the Forum section.  (I understand from Clemens - I REALLY appreciate his attempt, but I cannot do what he recommends - that I must log into different places.)  Could some kind of administrator please access my ad and change the price from $19,500 to $17,500?  I cannot tell you what my User name is, because it will not take ANY name that I attempt (I have been using the same Username and Password since the internet was created).  PLEASE help me out - I will send MONEY to your personal address if you can make the change.  Please let me know when you do it, at gaboley@sbcglobal.net.

Craig

George,

I posted a note in the Administrators' page. I have administrative access to the forum, but do not seem to have administrative access to the Classified. We'll see if we can work this bug out.  As an administrator I would like to have access to the Classified so I could do more than feel as frustrated as you.  :x

Craig

Gil Weiss

As an administrator I too have tried to rectify this problem for George, but I cannot make changes to the classified pages?

CaptK

My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

Craig