Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Classified help

Started by Wayne Greer, April 13, 2005, 02:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Greer

CaptK:

I'm trying to construct and post a classified, but while on the classified page, CP-16s and 19s, I get a "please register or log in" message, even though I'm already logged in.  When I try to log in from that page, I get a "username password invalid" even though I'm sure it's correct.  Also, I see no obvious way to access a page or form for submitting a classified.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Wayne
CP-19/3

Craig

Wayne,

While I am not the venerable CaptK I think I can help you out. You will need to register as a new user on the classified home page. You can use the same user name and password as you use for the forum. Then go to the section you want to place the ad (like 16 &19) and you will see a tab called "Submit ad." You should be able to create a listing.  The trick is you have to re-register for the classfied section. CaptK appears to have used another freeware program for the classified that is different from the one we use to converse.

If this doesn't work let me know.

Craig

Anonymous

Thanks Craig!!

I wasn't aware of the need for a separate registration to use the classifieds, but after I registered there, using my forum user name and password as you suggested, BINGO, all went well after that.

Thanks again for your most helpful post.

Wayne