Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

New Com-Pac Registry input form

Started by Tim Gardner, December 02, 2009, 08:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Gardner

Ladies & Gents,

Below you will find a link to the New Com-Pac Registry input form.  The data form will update a Google Doc spreadsheet that will be posted in another topic here.  Some of the fields are required responses, but your personal info is not.  You have to input your data on this form even if you already did on Marcus Goller's thread to be included.

Here's the link to the form:  "http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?key=tYK0WUsvuTeFlsNJMkx9d7g"

TG
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

Tim Gardner

So far we have 28 entries on the New Com-Pac Registry input form.  I hesitated to transcribe entries from the old registry, preferring to have each of us re-enter our data thereby updating the registry.  If you haven't re-entered your boat's info, here's the link:

"http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?key=tYK0WUsvuTeFlsNJMkx9d7g"

Thanks, TG
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

keeljoy

Done, now where do we find the listing so we can sort?
Phil
"Keel Joy"

Tim Gardner

To all,

Many newcomers are here so I thought I'd bump the registry input form back up.  If you so wish, you can fill out your info on the registry.  I try to keep it sorted & so forth.  You can open the view the registry topic to view the results of your input & to peruse the info there.

Thanks, TG

skip1930

Timmer, I forgot if I had done the up-date sheet before. [The new blue one].
If I did it would be under skip before I got banned for being too political, and not skip1930
I guess I'll do it and see what comes up.

OPPS I forgot in order to re-register I needed a different e-mail address as the owlsnest34@hotmail.com was already taken by that pesky fellow
So the new guy is using weiso3@hotmail.com

so I guess I'll again try to register. No big deal.
I just checked...my name Craig Weis did not appear on the registration. And I'm listed twice. Why are these things so hard to do right?

skip.

Billy

Tim,
I finally added my info to the registry and it somehow left out my name, it is

(1st name) Billy
(last) Bingham

Not sure why it left it out? ANd I'm not sure how to go back and edit it.

One last thing, my manufacture code is "AJY" not "ABV" like everyone elses. Did I get a knockoff?

Also I thought my boat was the 35th 19 built (hull # AJY0035M83D) but I saw a 1982 19 that was hull # 52 or something. do the hull numbers restart every year?
1983 Com-Pac 19 I hull number 35 -no name-

Tim Gardner

To All

I fixed the input form to show the first & last names on the spreadsheet.

I deleted those that were without the first & Last names, so you might want to re-enter your data if you don't see yourself on the Registry Spreadsheet.

PM me if you have any questions.

Regards, TG

Unclemike

Hello Tim,
I'm just about to be a proud owner of a new Legacy. I'm getting the boat with a partner (not THAT kind of partner), and I'm trying to figure out how we'd register the craft on your site? Should we do two separate listings or cram both owner's in the spaces allowed (assuming they'd fit)?
Thanks a heap,
Michael Edwards

Unclemike

Never mind my inquiry, I entered both my name and my boat-partner's name for the same hull# and boat name...
Michael