Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Tiller Pilot -- Benefit versus cost, need for power

Started by yknot, April 14, 2009, 09:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrb

kinnakeet

You hit the nail on the head.  Larger boats can absorb the weight shift better but 16's are not in that class. 

Craig Weis

Newt. I have tried every combination possible, using Photobucket to post a picture on these posts.
Others have done it. I have been unsuccessful to date.

I have been posting pictures successfully on the Ford Model "A" Discussion Site without troubles.
I even had personal instructions from a successful poster here on the CPYOA site. And still not been able to insert the image from Photobucket between the image marks.. The 'Photobucket code' and I have four to choose from is to go between here, I think.

As seen, no good.
So the back-up is my Frappr.
skip.

For picture gallery all I have is boxes with red X's in them.
And a SNAFU on the Yahoo site won't allow me to even see or post more of my pictures on that site either in 'Skip's Pics album'. I have e-mail from people on the Yahoo site who tell me they can view this album. Go figure.
Another 25 years, I'll be dead by then, but just think how primate all this key tapping will seem to the kids coming along now? How cool is that? skip.

newt

I agree with you Skip. I will post the tutorial on Sailfar, and then reference it here. I hope that is OK with the moderator. I think because my computer uses Lynix OS, that it might be inhibiting the pictures download. No problem. Everyone here seems to be on Sailfar too.

newt

The tutorial with pictures is now on Sailfar.net under Tips and Tech. Its way past midnight, and I have to work this morning (groan) Goodnight.