a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Mid Winter Gathering 2022

Started by Bob23, November 04, 2021, 09:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob23

Those fish ain't dead... they're happy you finally shared your PBR with them!

K3v1n

Well tested positive this morning, sent Lesa out for some PBR.  ;D
1981 Com-Pac 16 MK I

www.emptynestsailing.com
Panacea SailBlog

JERSEY SHORE TRAILER SAILERS

Bob23

jthatcher

hey Bob..  i have been following the plans for the mid winter gathering..looks like you are the last man standing!  surely this is a testament for clean living a a good sense of humor - although, others might have a slightly different perspective...   i hope that you can reschedule and keep the tradition alive.   jt

Bob23

Thanks JT, yes it would appear so and a sense of humor, I can't argue with that!!
I think the interest in the Bash and the MWG is waning but covid doesn't help either. We'll see what happens, sure do wish you and Janet the best! I'd love to visit- we'll see what this summer holds. Lots of rowing races scheduled already!
Bob23... for the cause!

jthatcher

well.. we will be moving to our house in Phippsburg in the spring - we brought the tiny house up from pa to use  as a guest house.. you are welcome anytime - bring your lovely wife along!     just as a point of interest.  the weekend that we met you at the maine boatbuilder's show we also went to phippsburg to look at the land.. ended up buying it and spent the last 2 plus years gradually building the house.  it is just about ready for us :)    jt

Renae

Bob23

JT and Janet!! Phippsburg Maine looks like a charming town and we'd love to visit! Of course, how many years have I been saying that?? The house looks grand, so happy for you both!
Bob23

Finbar Beagle

Folks,

Ellen and myself are still here.  Sorry to have gone missing,but had family issue to deal with.  All is good.  Looking forward to next gathering.
Brian, Finbar Beagle's Dad

CP 19 MkII- Galway Terrapin, Hull 372
Northern Barnegat Bay, NJ

Bob23

Ladies and gents: It appears the Mid Winter Gathering 2022 will morph into the Mid Spring gathering, or something to that effect.
Weigh in with any interest before I propose any dates.
For the cause,
Bob23