a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Ready to sleep under the stars!

Started by Blown Away, August 31, 2019, 10:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown Away

I finally finished the last two cushions that cover the cockpit well. One or both cushions can be stowed for sailing, either one under the other or both in the cabin. The comfort of the three inch dry fast foam was worth the extra money!  Looking forward to sprawling out under the stars this fall!

geeman

Looks really cofortable.  Also like the cabin doors.  Great look.
1978 Com-Pac 16
Hull Number 558

Blown Away

Thanks geeman. Last summer the companionway hatch cover proved to be a nightmare with central air and two young grandkids so the doors are a huge plus. The comfort of the cushions and the added lounging space of the two well cushions are worth their weight in gold. I'm nearing completion of a few throw pillows to finish it off.

Bob23

Very well done and thought out. Your 23 is in great shape, looks like she might be a sister ship to my 1985. What's your hull number, I'm 321.
I've thought of cushions like yours but I can't sew worth beans. But this is inspiring I must say. Thanks for sharing!
Bob23

Blown Away

Bob23 Thanks for your kind words... She's an 84 and if I'm not mistaken I think I'm #282.

Bob23

So she's the slightly older sister to my 1985. Fine little yachts they are. I like your cushions, I may PM you for more info. I love sleeping under the stars in the fall here in NJ.
Cheers!!
Bob23

Blown Away

Bob23, I'd be more than happy to share and assist.

fried fish

I admire your cushions but I admire your cabin doors even more.
I have a 1984 23 as well.
Nice job.

Blown Away