a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

1990 ComPac 19/3 For Sale MI - SOLD

Started by JSpite, July 16, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSpite

Hi, sharing our listing, we are selling our ComPac 19 through our marina in Michigan.  Asking $6,900, the link contains all information, but happy to respond to any questions.

https://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=3227488&lang=en&slim=broker&&hosturl=towermarine&&ywo=towermarine&

Thanks,
JSpite

AMTRACS

Any luck on your sale? We are looking. Thanks,
CP16, Seidelmann 25, Contessa 26.

JSpite

Hi, thanks for reaching out.  She is still available, we are selling because we bought a bigger boat.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

AMTRACS

Thanks,
We have broadened our search due to the seemingly lack of choices out West. Now considering 19/II along with 19/ IIIs. Moving from Florida about killed Trailerable Sailboat options for our many inland lakes and Colorado River Chain....I hope you can find a buyer close to your home. However, I reamain interested but am trying to justify the shipping expense and risk to bring a great little Sailboat like yours to Prescott, Arizona. We moved here 20 years ago to enjoy the freedoms we desire in the Southwest, but Sailing seems to have been lost in that move. Bill.  wr.hunterATyahoo.com
CP16, Seidelmann 25, Contessa 26.