Main Menu

16 FOR SALE!!!

Started by Yamaha33410, June 28, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha33410

I need to get rid of my sailboat, 16'

Florida title
Trailer
4hp 4 stroke Yamaha, new impeller, spare impeller kit with housing, new plastic propeller with high thrust size, only used Ethanol free fuel in engine when I've owned it

ALL my boat related stuff goes with the boat, cleaning out the garage! 4 pack regular life jackets, inflatable PFD, child PFD, flares, gun, toilet(unused), fenders, dock lines

has 110 lapper jib

ida sailor foiled rudder

all teak freshly redone and varnished on exterior

new larger cleats on stern

upgraded gaelick heavy duty engine mount

sails in useable condition

All new running rigging, sta set X halyards. 5/16 sta set sheets, brand new never used. 

new blocks for main, Harken Carbo fiddle block on boom, single carbo on starboard side

windvane installed to top of mast

repositioned jib sheet cleats

repositioned forestay on anchor roller with a legacy style bracket/support

freshly painted

freshly bottom painted

kiwi grip on foredeck

normally keep in my garage

new deck plates

lots of shackles on the ends of lines for easy rigging. Halyards/outhaul, downhaul, you can set this thing up in 20 minutes and be in the water

multiple danforth anchors/rode

extra backup blocks(used) shackles, pins, speed rings, bolts/screws... everything I have related to the boat goes with the boat, or in the garbage if you don't want it

located in West Palm Beach, still finishing up a few projects on it but want to get this feeler out there

This will be a ready to put in the water kind of boat with upgrades and freshly painted, not a cheap project boat

Make offer

text me for best response or PM here, Can send pictures on text message

561-275-0034

Todd

1981 Compac 16

-West Palm Beach, FL