a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Com-Pac Sailing DVD

Started by crbakdesign, February 06, 2007, 06:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crbakdesign

- 10% of proceeds go to offsetting costs of the ComPac website!

This 45 minute DVD film is from the sailing trip taken by ComPac owners in June 2006. It is as much a music video with sailing and a little harbor life as it is a pure sailing movie. There is no story line or chatter. The combination of sailing sounds from wind waves and rigging with music makes it a pleasing movie to remind the sailor of the motion and solitary mood of sailing single hand.

Great ComPac 19 and 16 footage in windy conditions.
Packed in a decorated and titled case, this movie is a nice addition to your collection.

$17 (includes shipping)
Contact me through the site by sending me a message.

Ralph Erickson

Sounds great!  I want one, not only because it sounds like a neat thing to have, but also to support this great forum.  How do I order?

Ralph
CP19II #347
"Patricia Lee"
www.sailaway.smugmug.com/boats

mike gartland

Me too!  How do I order?

Sounds like a good cause and a nice addition to my always growing collection of "sailing stuff".

Mike Gartland
CP-23 WindRush
Mike23

Gil Weiss

Me too . . . ordering instructions please . . . Gil

crbakdesign

Marcus,

I'm a guessing you may be responding to these inquries. I meant to refer these to you all along, and didn't realize that I was addressee holding the other end.  What arrangements do we need to make to get the DVD you produced?

mgoller

Hey Guys,
This thread started getting spammed so I may have pulled my email out.  Anyway, I still have this DVD for sale.  I sell a fair amount.  My Dad likes to put it on just for the music. 
I watch it now and then just to refresh my sea legs.  Seriously, it makes me wobbly after watching.  After the first day of sailing on that trip I couldn't close my eyes without falling down or holding onto something.  It took hours for the sensation of moving to wane.  Sea legs.

Email me at
mgoller"at"espressoroyale"dot"com

and I will give my address and get yours.  I usually send it right out and I get your check when it comes.  $17 covers the DVD and mailing.

Hey, Clemens I was serious about donating to the website costs but I still don't know where to get you some money.
Marcus