a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Negative karma

Started by Peter Dubé, October 19, 2015, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Dubé

Hi. I'm a new member to this group. Can someone explain the karma number to me. I have a negative 1 karma rating. How could this happen?.

Thanks

Peter
Compac Sun Cat
s/v Sun Daze
Vero Beach  FL

Bob23

I think it happens when you ask too many questions!!! Hahahaa....not really. Usually this happens by accident and is easy to fix. Just PM me all your credit card info and I'll have it removed!!!
  I suppose you've realized by now that if you don't have a sense of humor when you get here, you'll soon acquire one. I'll try to correct this after I'm done. Done. I thought someone a while back disabled the bad karma thing but I guess not. You're cool, daddy-o!
Bob23

Peter Dubé

Thanks Bob,. I dig you the most!

Peter
Compac Sun Cat
s/v Sun Daze
Vero Beach  FL

Bob23

Here's a true story. When I was new here and didn't know how to do anything, I accidentally gave someone a negative karma! I felt so bad about it and I think it caused a few ripples but soon all was fixed and forgotten. I think I had quite a few negatives and it didn't bother me. Maybe I'll give myself one or two just for the fun of it.

Tim Gardner

The only way negative karma shows is if the total is negative.  Sometimes it's easy to touch the - instead of the +. On a phone screen it's really easy.
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.