Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

TEST SAIL WANTED

Started by Bob23, April 14, 2015, 04:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob23

Hey all you Suncat guys:
  I'm looking for someone who is willing to take me out for a test sail. While I've seen the Suncats at shows and read plenty here, I've never actually sailed aboard one. I'm interested in a possible trade for my 1985 23/2 but would like to check a SC out in person first.
  So, if you are willing to further tarnish your reputation by inviting me aboard, I'd be more than happy to oblige and will most certainly bring the beer of your choice. Distance isn't too much of a problem. I'm in NJ, but please don't hold that against me!
Bob23

Dogboy

I doubt this helps, but I'll take you out on a Sunday Cat if you can get to central IA.  I assume there are some folks closer to you that could help you out.  Good luck.
1990 23/3D - my fathers boat - Sold
2010 Sunday Cat - Sold
2008 Compac 25 - Sold
Current: Hobie 16 & Hobie TI -
Looking for a Horizon Cat or HDC

hoddinr

If you're coming to Florida you're welcome aboard Nomad!

Ron

Bob23

Thank you Gents.
  Iowa? Very kind of you but that's a bit too far.
  Florida? Now we're getting closer. Our daughter lives in New Smyrna Beach but I have a feeling you're on the west coast, ayuh?
Bob23

Floridagent

I have a nearly factory-stock 2010 Sunday Cat on Lake Eustis in Florida. 
Just take SR44 from New Smyrna Beach 55 miles until you hit the lake.   I'm located 0.7 miles from there -- on the east side of the lake. 
// Bob
"Cay Cat"     (say "keycat")

Bob23

Well, Bob- thank you. If we ever can escape NJ to head south, I'll look you up. Thanks again,
Bob23

Tim Gardner

I'd make him paint my bottom.  Worth at least 1k clams.😁
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.