Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Login help

Started by seaox33, August 19, 2016, 12:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaox33

hi
been away for awhile. this computer im using has a break in the screen and wont last long.
Tried logging in and keep getting weird answers. neither one of my email accounts are being recognized.

Name: seaox33
I still have my ComPac16
When I use this broken Asus computer and go to a saved site Im automatically logged in as seaox33 How do I find my password if you dont recognize my email address
I want to be able to do the same on my wifes IPad
can you forward this to the appropriate personal so I can get some help Thanks in advance    Ralph

Salty19

Seoxx-

Well, you're yahoo account is still active here on forum in your profile.  When you login to this forum, use seaox33 as your user name, not your email address. 

If you forgot your password, go into your profile and change it then login to all of your devices with that new password.

You should see a "Profile" link at the top when you login.  Click there then choose account related settings. You can change your password there.

I'm not sure what you mean by weird answers?

Try this and reply back if you need more help.

P.S> I removed your email addresses from your message for security reasons.
P.S.S> Split your question off on another thread and moved it to forum help.  Didn't really belong on the registration agreement post.
"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603