a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Our New HC Construction Pictures

Started by Lazar, December 20, 2014, 06:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazar

Looks as though it will be completed, ready for delivery about mid January, about three weeks earlier than expected. I can now see it the light at the end of the tunnel. Here are just a few of the pictures my wife snapped off on our last visit to Com-Pac in Clearwater. I think will be her last until until delivery.

Lazar

bob lamb

They do boats right!!  Good on Ya, mate

BobL

frank

Congrats!!   Exciting to see it come together. Nice Christmas present :-)    Are you getting a windlass? (2 buttons with arrows?)
Small boats: God's gift to young boys and older men

rbh1515

Very nice--great pics!  Can't wait for them to start my HDC.
Rob
2015 Horizon Day Cat, Waters End

Lazar

Quote from: frank on December 20, 2014, 08:06:22 PM
Congrats!!   Exciting to see it come together. Nice Christmas present :-)    Are you getting a windlass? (2 buttons with arrows?)

Actually it's my birthday present, which is also mid January.

Yepper...it's a windlass. Had to have it. Continued to add options throughout the construction process. Now I'm focused on the trailer. I want a ladder and platform on the tongue. I've found a company in Tampa which custom modifies boat trailers. Doing it myself is not an option - no longer have a shop - moved into a community with tight HOA regulations...not a bad thing...until they gore your ox. However, it does maintain stability....and there ain't no rappers about.

Craig

Lookin' good Larry! Waiting is hell! Windlass is a great idea since you plan to be doing a lot of anchoring. Had a nice trip to Bok Tower Gardens. Easy drive from here. Asked for Sandra but she was at a function. Sorry we missed her!
Craig, Horizon Cat "Kailani"  Punta Gorda, FL

Billy

Quote from: Lazar on December 21, 2014, 11:14:13 AM
Actually it's my birthday present, which is also mid January.

Yepper...it's a windlass. Had to have it. Continued to add options throughout the construction process. Now I'm focused on the trailer. I want a ladder and platform on the tongue. I've found a company in Tampa which custom modifies boat trailers. Doing it myself is not an option - no longer have a shop - moved into a community with tight HOA regulations...not a bad thing...until they gore your ox. However, it does maintain stability....and there ain't no rappers about.

What's the name of the company? I'm I'm Tampa and looking to do some mods as well.
1983 Com-Pac 19 I hull number 35 -no name-

Lazar

Quote from: Billy on December 22, 2014, 11:27:43 PM
What's the name of the company? I'm I'm Tampa and looking to do some mods as well.

Owens & Son...