a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

T shirts and sweatshirts

Started by alsantini, September 27, 2014, 09:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsantini

I have worked with CafePress and placed the Hutchin/ComPac emblem on the left front of a hoodie and the line art of the Eclipse on the rear ($44.00).  I also put the line drawing of the Eclipse on the front of a T shirt with the name of my boat (Off The Wind) - $20.00.  I have used the company before.  If some of you Eclipse owners are interested I can save the design at CafePress for anyone to use - Interested?

TedStrat

I would be.....sounds cool. Do you have any pics of what.nit looks like?
-Ted

s/v 'Helios' - Eclipse.....Huntington, Long Island NY

Toolman

I'd be interested... I just checked CafePress.com, and couldn't find anything while searching "Com-Pac" and "Eclipse".  If you can get them to include your work, that sould be great!
Com-Pac Eclipse, "Knot Fast"

alsantini

I will call them on Monday and forward the information.  The drawing of the sweatshirt is really cool.  The Com Pac emblem on the front side and the line drawing of the Eclipse on the back.  It has been shipped and I will take a photo of it once it arrives and post it.

Eagleye

That sounds nice, Al!  I too may be interested.  I'm eager to see the pics.
Thanks!
-Allen
"Madame Z"   2006 Eclipse    #42

alsantini

OK.  This turned out to be very easy to have made but very difficult to have anyone else get.  I went to CafePress.com and used their design your own section.  I downloaded the Eclipse line art and the Com Pac emblem and put them on the Sweatshirt: Com Pac on the front and the line art on the back.  As they say easy peasy...  I then put the line art on a T shirt and added Off The Wind below.  When I received both I was really impressed, so I contacted CafePress to inquire how other Eclipse owners could use the same design.  I was told that I would have to buy all the shirts through an account that I would set up.  I really do not want to go into business....  So, here is what I suggest.  Send me an E mail if you want the line art and emblem.  I will send it to you and then you can go to CafePress and design anything you want.  A sailbag, coffee cup, kids clothing, adult clothing.  You can even make a shower curtain??  The quality is good and the price decent.  I paid $59.37 for both delivered to the door in about a week.  Both items are heavy duty and I believe will last years.  I have had my Precision 21 sweatshirt for years and it still looks good.  You can send me an e mail to alsantini@comcast.net  I am having difficulty posting the pictures (my, not the system's fault).  I can send the pics off with the designs.  Sorry to make this so hard....