a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Finally found my CP 16 out west....

Started by Jonah, April 21, 2014, 01:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonah

Hi to all, and thank you for your help.  Found my CP 16 out here on the west coast. Made the necessary arrangements, found a friend to accompany me to San Diego, about a 500 mile trip.  We left Stockton at 7 am on a Wednesday morning making only fuel and bathroom stops and arrived there by 2:45 pm.  When I first saw her, it was love at first sight. For a 35 year old gal she is in very good to excellent condition.  Her people were a great help getting us all ready for the trip home.  Left there about 5:30 pm and drove back north for about an hour to Oceanside where we spent the night.  The trip home took a little more time,  because there is a 55 mph limit when towing, but all went well.  She is now getting her bottom painted, as she will spend most of her time at our dock here in Stockton.  Really looking forward getting to know her.  Blessings,  'J'ene  ;-)  __/|\_

kickingbug1

we have had our 16 for 6 years and although me are getting a larger boat we have had way more fun than she cost. you have come the right  place to meet great people and gain a lot of valuable information.   you will not be sorry   good luck
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"