Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Want to show off your boat?

Started by waterwheels, April 14, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterwheels

Hi All,

Really enjoying looking at all the Eclipse pictures but would be grateful to see one up close. I life in southwestern Ontario and my closest Com-pac Dealer is 14-16 hours away in New Brunswick.
If anyone in Ontario, or northern States has an Eclipse they wouldn't mind bragging about, I would be grateful.
I am looking to move up from a CL-16 but would like to continue trailer sailing. So far the Eclipse seem to be the ideal boat for me.

Thanks Don

TedStrat

Hi Don...I will have mine in 3 weeks - being shipped via trailer up to norhteast. If you haven't bought by then I will snap away. I remember those times craving any picture I could get my hands on to study..
-Ted

s/v 'Helios' - Eclipse.....Huntington, Long Island NY

waterwheels

Thanks Ted,

Congratulations on your new boat.

I will enjoy the pictures....but what I really was interested in was actually seeing a Eclipse in person. They don't seem to make it to the Toronto Boat show here in Ontario, and I missed the Chicago show. I would be willing to travel to somewhere with in a 12 hour drive to physically see one.
Any one in Michigan, New York, Ohio, or maybe even Illinois may work.

I would not be looking to buy until next spring or maybe sooner if a good used on became available.

Thanks Don

TedStrat

Hi Don. Feel free but not sure the drive time from Toronto. I just flew up there last month and it was just over an hour but at 400 mph in a straight line. Allen from Madame Z is up past Albany with a nice Eclipse. maybe he would be willing to show off and much closer too
-Ted

s/v 'Helios' - Eclipse.....Huntington, Long Island NY

waterwheels

Ted,

Thanks, we are getting the ball rolling now. Allan would be much closer. I checked out his post and great pictures. He doesn't have his e-mail listed so hopefully he checks the forum now and then.
It would be great to see Madame Z in action.

Don

Eagleye

Don,
   I'm glad that you have enjoyed the pictures of our Eclipses.  As Ted mentioned, I live near Albany, NY and I would be happy to show off the Madame.  She really likes that stuff.  If you happen to be in the area sometime this summer we can set up a sail.  SW Ontario does seem a long way though.  I know Toronto is a 6 hour drive to Albany so you can judge from there. 
When I was looking for my Eclipse 3 years ago I did find one located in Michigan that sold later on.  I don't believe the owner is on the site.

-Allen
"Madame Z"   2006 Eclipse    #42

waterwheels

Allan,

Thanks for the reply, I would very much like to get down some time this summer to see and possible get a sail on your boat. I know it seem like a long way to travel, however it is still a day closer than any other Eclipse's I have found as of yet.

Would you be about 4 hours from Buffalo?

My e-mail is listed in my profile if you wanted to communicate that way it may be easier than on the forum.

Thanks Don

Eagleye

Don,
Albany is about 4 ½ hrs from Buffalo.  Yes, we can set something up for a weekend this summer.  I will contact you through your email.
-Allen
"Madame Z"   2006 Eclipse    #42

waterwheels

Allan,

Wonderful, looking forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you have a problem finding the e-mail. Also it doesn't have to be a weekend. I work shift work so through the week may work too.

We can work out details on e-mail.

Don
CL 1068
"Notta Yachta"