Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

cp 23

Started by rudy, September 01, 2006, 10:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudy

hi there,
i´m new to the forum and i´m a previous owner of a cp16.(10 years ago) i also owned a, marieholm 20, made in sweden no longer in production...
i´m interested/considering in buying a cp23 sometime in the near future, though, would like to research a little before attempting the final steps. hopefully with some help and advise from cp-forum members and cp-owners.
my first question is.  is the deck/hull join-flange glassed and/or through-bolted, rivets? is it solid enough to take a beating(by rough weather) for extendet cruising?... are there any recommendable years in the line of cp23 production.
i was thinking of cp´s 85 - 89/90. then again ther´re not to many to choose from. i really like this little ship. any not related comments are welcome. thanks for now,
rudy 

dusty

here's something not related to your idea of a sea pea twenty three, uh... hehe except the guy owns a sea pea twenty three.... heh. ummm, yeah, anyway - a fellow texan says, "There are advantages to having a good first mate." search for 'com-pac'. great read. almost makes ya want to run out and get married.

rudy

thanks i appreciated...i don´t know about getting married though.