a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Eclipse website

Started by rmiller4877, February 19, 2006, 10:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmiller4877

I have put together a website for Com-pac Eclipse owners.  It can be found at:  http://www.ramiller.org

This site is intended to allow Eclipse owners to get to know each other by posting photos and information about our boats.  If there is enough interest I will put up a bulletin board so that we can exchange information, antecdotes, and advice.

Try the site.  I hope you like it!

Robert Miller
Recess
Hull #31

Craig

Nice website. If I had the money for a new boat I would seriously look at the Eclipse. I've been very happy with my 16, but it is a bit cramped when doing more than overnighting with two. I've often described it as "a pup tent with a keel." The Eclipse looks like it has a lot more elbow and hip room. How do you like the open transom?

Craig

Skip_956

Craig,  I am going to take delivery this weekend of my Eclipse and will be sailing it very soon.  I will be letting you know what I think of the open transom.  I owned a Santan 23 with an open transom and raced it offshore and in the Bays from Houston down to South Padre Island and never had a problem.

Windhawk

The open transom gives a nice illusion of speed, and of course makes boarding easier from the water.  Two people can sleep comfortably on-board.