Main Menu

ComPac 19 on EBay

Started by Citroen/Dave, October 27, 2012, 08:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citroen/Dave

'83 ComPac 19 listed on EBay; "Sweet Dreams"
'87 ComPac 16/2  "Keep 'er Wet" renamed "Slow Dancing"

Tim Gardner

That's Doug142's 19.  At $3250 she's a steal!
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

kickingbug1

i should buy that bugger but i stilll have the fishing boat----sorry doug-----maybe a duck hunter would want it  a thought
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Vectordirector

Sweet Dreams is indeed a nice boat and a steal at that price.  I drove up to see her and had a very nice chat with Doug earlier this summer.  Doug is a super nice guy and  I was set to put an offer in on her last July.  Compacs are pretty rare around here and I really wanted either a Suncat  or an Eclipse, mostly for the Mastender systems.  Then, out of the blue, I was lucky enough to find Eclipse #23, now renamed "Pulling Strings" for sale locally.  As far as I know, she is the only Eclipse in Illinois.  I bought her in August and have had her on the water three times.  The season is now over and she awaits her next journey in her indoor storage space, probably in April or May.

Dreaming for warmer weather,

Vectordirector
2005 Eclipse #23  Sold

kickingbug1

no there is one in springfield, come to the clr next august and see her and her skipper luke.
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Vectordirector

Wow, I didn't know about that one, is he active here?  Put me down for CLR 2013.  Maybe I can set up a get together for Lake Geneva next summer if enough people are interested. 

Vectordirector
2005 Eclipse #23  Sold

crazycarl

Do you know where one can park their rig overnight for a weekend sail on Geneva?

I've always launched from Fontana, and they don't allow overnight parking.

Williams Bay?

carl
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

Vectordirector

Carl,

No I don't know of any, which I think is by design up there.  Keeps  the riffraff out you know!  I haven't really looked into it seriously as it is only about 45 minutes from my house.  I'm sure there must be something with as many boats as there are on the lake on the weekends.  I launch from Williams Bay and I remember seeing a sign about no overnight parking. 

I plan to look at all the options over the winter and I'll see what I can find for you as I know it isn't really do-able for you without an overnight.

Vectordirector
2005 Eclipse #23  Sold