a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Looking to purchase CP 19

Started by Sedona Don, August 15, 2012, 02:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sedona Don

I am interested in purchasing a CP 19 with trailer.  I am located in Arizona, however, am willing to travel for the right boat.  Any leads would be appreciated!

Don Schaefer
don@screaz.com
ComPac 23D - Luna

Vectordirector

Don,

I believe Doug (doug142) Martindale still has his 19 for sale in Elkhorn, WI.  Check the classifieds for the thread.  I thought seriously about buying it until I found the Eclipse I'm buying.  Doug has done a great job with the boat and is a super nice guy.  I just preferred the "newness" of the Eclipse and was willing to pay for it.   I know Wisconsin is a long way away, but I imagine Compacs are rather rare in your neck of the woods.  Good luck in your search.

Vectordirector
2005 Eclipse #23  Sold

cycle

A few on Craigslist in Ohio from 8/9 & 8/11.

http://sandusky.craigslist.org/boa/3198364229.html

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/3194218956.html

Also saw one for sale yesterday in Rye, NH - a bit beat up though.  $3600
1987 CP19
Portland, ME

Sedona Don

Thanks so much for the leads.  Working on them!
ComPac 23D - Luna

lblindsley

My 1998 19 is going on the market shortly.  It's in excellent condition and we love it but have decided that other activities are getting in the way of sailing.  We live in Maryland - long way from Arizona but if you're seriously interested we could work something out.  Let me know if you want pictures, etc.

Sedona Don

Ended up buying a CP23D.   But thanks!
ComPac 23D - Luna

comfortably numb

Ted

I am looking for a 19 - prefer the Southeast (I am in Orlando).

Just sold my 16 today.
"Believe me, my young friend, there is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - The Water Rat