a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CLR in August

Started by MacGyver, May 04, 2012, 02:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

When is the August trip going to be for the Carlyle Lake get together?
My wife and I need to put in for the time off.

Thanks!
Jason
Former Harbor Master/Boat Tech, Certified in West System, Interlux, and Harken products.
Worked on ALL aspects of the sailboat, 17 years experience.
"I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea."
-Alaine Gerbault.

Salty19

"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

kickingbug1

welcome jason----its a good time on the water. need any help give me a yell
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

kickingbug1

starting to get myself in gear regarding the clr in august. heres hoping that mike and brenda,carl and joanie,cal and merry,luke and debbie.noble and jane,john,rich and new sailors bruce and jason can make it this year. again mike and becky will be missed. we have pretty much ironed out any problems over the past couple of years. last year everyone kept their boats at the west access marina. they have a great facility including a large club room and kitchen and both inside and outside seating. motels and resteraunts are nearby with a swimming beach just a short walk from the marina. our saturday night dinner was wonderful last year and it seems every night is a dock party for drinking and lying. this year i am going to wire my 16 for lights and so some night sailing. (mike and brenda took us out on their 19 one night and it made such an impression that we decided to do some night sails this summer). anyway we will do our best to make your trip memorable. ask anyone who has attended past clrs ----they all had a great time------sailing, swimming, and meeting great com-pac sailors what could be better.
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"