a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Furler isofurl

Started by uluru, March 22, 2012, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uluru

Hi, I need a halyard swivel for my furler isofurl, but  Rigrite ask me for it 800$. Anybody knows where can I find this parts cheaper? Thanks.

Salty19

Hello and Welcome,

Sorry, I'm not sure what to tell you.  Do you know the part number, did you look online or call around?

Seems expensive.  What type of boat do you have?

I see you're from Spain, so welcome from the US.
"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

uluru

Hello Salty, and thanks for your welcome. Sorry about my english. You´ve got a great forum and I like your boats a lot. My boat is a Beneteau First 32s5, and the furler is isofurl, but the system in my boat doesn´t like to me because is necessary down the halyard, so I wanted to install a part "halyard swivel" as use to bring all the ordinary furler systems. I contacted with them by e-mail and the price they gave me was 800$.  This is the link: http://www.rigrite.com/furling/Isofurl/ISOFURL_Main.html
I think that some friends of this forum have changed the furler and may have these items available.
Any help will be very wellcome.
We have in Spain a very Known forum: www.latabernadelpuerto.com, but it seems that nobody use hear this kind of furler.
Thanks

skip1930

Translate with Goggle.

To: Spanish

uluru...Good Morning. skip here...I use this with my Russian friends on facebook.

I am not able to assist with any ideas concerning an furler isofurl [ Isofurl furler ].
But I do have a suggestion to translate Spanish into English and English into Spanish.

1~ Goggle Image the word Translate.

2~Make the resulting web page a Favorite.

3~Write your question in Spanish.

4~Highlite the text of your question and from Edit, click Copy.

5~Take the Copy and paste it into the Goggle Translate box using your native language.

6~Instantly your Spanish text will be translated into English. Copy that and paste into the Com Pac Yacht Owners Association site.

Looks like the above in English or below in Spanish.

To: Spanish

Traducir con gafas. [Goggle]

De: Inglés

Para: Español

Uluru ... Buenos días. saltar aquí ... Puedo usar esto con mis amigos rusos en facebook.

Yo no soy capaz de ayudar con cualquier idea sobre un enrollador isofurl [enrollador Isofurl].
Pero tengo una sugerencia para traducir del español al Inglés e Inglés al español.

1 ~ Imagen de gafas la palabra Traducir.

2 ~ Hacer la página web resultante un favorito.

3 ~ Escribe tu pregunta en español.

4 ~ Highlite el texto de su pregunta y de la Edición, haga clic en Copiar.

5 ~ llevar la copia y lo pega en la caja de gafas Traducir la utilización de su lengua materna.

6 ~ de forma instantánea su texto en español será traducida al Inglés. Copiar y pegar en el que la Comisión Pac Yacht propietarios de sitios web de Asociación.

Parece que lo anterior en Inglés o en español a continuación.

skip.

Tim Gardner

Skip I love the way you think, mostly - tg
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

skip1930

I'm not sure if I resemble that remark!

Craig skip Weis, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. U.S.A.

No estoy seguro si me parezco a ese comentario!

Craig salto Weis, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. U.S.A.

skip....SALTO?? Only on the rim of my Margareta senior.

Tim Gardner

NEW NICKNAME _ SALTO!!!
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

Bob23

I like it! Salto from Sturgeon Bay!

uluru

Hi Skip, (Salto in spanish), thanks for your advices, but google always makes very bad translations.
Anyway, I´m desperate about the Isofurl furler. Anybody Knows anything about it?