News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Still time for meeting fellow CPYO sailors in SE michigan area ?

Started by hockeyfool, September 05, 2011, 11:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hockeyfool

Hey folks,
I finished this year's boat projects about 2 months ago, and while still sailing her, have a side job as a maritime contractor
doing docks, trailers, and sailboat maintenance,... so I need and hope to meet more CPYOA members around my neck of the woods.
 I live in ypsilanti, michigan where I dock my boat right next to our back yard of the condo complex, wondering
if anyone would like to meet for late summer sailing ( we could host )BBQ's on the hook, and hanging  out,
sharing boat project stories, triumphs, nitemares, ect.    ??

skip1930

Geeeeee Ypsilanti, Michigan is too far away for me and no $$'s and working two jobs, bla, bla, bla,
We use to live in Jackson, MI before moving to Sylvania, Ohio and was wondering if the White Star Hudson car dealership was still in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Had worked on a buddies Hornet and had a ball wrenching on it. It was a fine runner.
Nice pic, what is the body of water?

skip.

hockeyfool

About the Hudson dealer; yes they are in a shop space with memorabilia and vintage car service in ypsilanti's depot town hamlet.
The body of water  my boat is anchored is Ford Lake ; whichs is a small convenient place about 4 miles in mostly a east to westernly orientation,
and about 1/2 ro 3/4's a mile widest runnning north to south . 
Mostly 10-16  feet deep.