a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

New Sun Cat

Started by steve brown, March 02, 2011, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve brown

Greetings to fellow Sun Cat sailors. I will be taking delivery of my new Cat in April. Hopefully our New York snow will be gone by then. I am selling my well maintained 1982 CP-19 as part of my change to a smaller boat, Regards, Steve

Tom Ray

Welcome, Steve, and I hope you'll make plans to attend the Sun Cat National Championship Regatta next November!

Billy

What do you want for the 19? I have hull #35, what's yours?
1983 Com-Pac 19 I hull number 35 -no name-

steve brown

Hi Billy, My 19 is No. 93, I believe from the first production year. I have taken excellent care of her and made some improvements. All sail controls run to the cockpit, teak cockpit sole, bulkhead compass and depth finder,bimini, battery charger, custom mahogany/birch shelves and galley storage, fabric cabin liner, cockpit cushions (Com-Pac), Main, Jib, and Drifter sails, new tiller, new sail and tiller cover, Magic-Tilt trailer with new harness and LED lights. She is cleaned and waxed ready to go. Asking $5,200. My Honda 5 will go on the SunCat. Nice to hear from you. Regards, Steve

cavie

Join us at the www.Trailersailor.com Catboat Forum. lots of action goig on there.