a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Need Info On Posting Photos

Started by capt_nemo, February 01, 2011, 11:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt_nemo

Kindly provide or direct me to DETAILED (step by step) instructions on how to post photos along with text.

I do custom mods on my boat, documented with photos, and would like to share them with others as appropriate.

Thanks for your help.

ssullivan

do you have a Photobucket account? if not they are free and help with posting pics web site is Photobucket.com

Salty19

"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

capt_nemo

I reviewed the posts above, thank you.

I'm confused, MUST I use the CPYOA account link, name, and password, or do (should) I create my own account on Photobucket?

And, if I should use the CPYOA account is there an "Album" for each boat/forum that MUST be used for posts to that forum?

I appreciate the responses very much but the steps provided are not as clear or self explanatory to me.

Tim Gardner

By all means - create your own account if you wish.  I would like to see us post in the CPYOA account things like project photos, unusual stuff like the rigging mods you made, etc.

The key here is to share our common interest.

Regards, TG
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

capt_nemo

Tim,

Thanks for the info.

After my post requesting further clarification, I decided to give it a try using your directions on how to upload photos using Photobucket, provided by a link from Salty19 . And, using the "Test" Post area, I somehow muddled thru it all and IT WORKED! By the way, I used the CPYOA Photobucket Account and in it you will find a NEW Album entitled "com-pac sun cat pics".

Thanks for the help.