Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Com-Pac 23 with FREE mooring in Tampa

Started by bluewatermd, August 02, 2010, 08:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluewatermd

1981 Com-Pac 23 Sailboat w/ 2002 Honda 8hp 4-stroke outboard

This is a great little boat.  Shallow keel makes her ideal for sailing in Florida waters.  She is structurally sound.  She has a few cosmetic blemishes (which could be easily fixed), but overall is in good shape.  She makes a nice little pocket cruiser, and has a ton of character.  I have cruised her from Cape Canaveral to Tampa (via Okeechobee), and then extensively around the Tampa Bay.  A couple could easily weekend on her.  She will sleep 4, although it may be a bit cramped.

Main is in good condition, jib looks near new.  Also included are dual batteries, 2 anchors, all necessary Coast Guard equipment, new port-a-potty,  portable stove, lines, charts, florida cruising guide, and many extras.  You could literally step into this boat, and set sail today.  The boat also has a brand new VHF radio and antenna that just needs to be installed.

Motor is a 2002 Honda 8hp. Runs strong, starts easily.   It will easily push her around 7 knots.  4 stroke sips gas. I just had the carb rebuilt a few months ago.

THE BOAT DOES NOT HAVE A TRAILER

The boat is kept on a mooring in Tampa, FL.  The mooring is yours for free with purchase of this boat.  This is a great deal, considering the cheapest dock space I found was $250 per month ($3000 per year).  With the mooring, you pay nothing for storage!  NO MONTHLY FEE!  ABSOLUTELY FREE!  I have an old 8' rowboat to get to my boat that I will include in the deal. It is beat up, but gets me safely to the boat.

Price is $5000 firm for the entire package - 1981 Com-Pac 23, 2002 Honda 8hp 4 stroke, mooring, and dinghy.  This is a great deal for anyone near Tampa considering the value of the mooring. 

Note water in the seats in the last picture is from water I spilled while cleaning the boat.

bluewatermd

Another good pic of the boat on its mooring

cj

Is this boat still available? Am I correct that this is the mooring at Davis Island?

If so please send your contact information to: versatron at aol dot com