a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

All Sail rigging for sale

Started by ilbuildit, October 11, 2010, 07:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilbuildit

I am parting with all equipment that makes my boat a sailboat. We are talking Mast, Shrouds, 135 Genoa, Mainsail, Boom Vang, Rigging, Boom, Roller Furling, Rudder, Tiller, Winches for sails, adjustable car tracks, as well as some misc parts. I have life lines, stanchions, and bow pulput that I have not decided if I am selling or not. (Very good condition. If interested lets talk) My boat is a 19ft Catalina (I know not a Com-Pac, but in the past I was a 16 owner) but somebody may want some of these parts. 

I also have a refinished tiller from my old CP-16 for sale. Very nice condition.

Why am I selling all this? I tried to sell the craft this summer but no takers (Darn economy and I am not giving her away!). I am converting her to a trawler style boat for cruising the Colorado lakes. So again, anything that had to do with sailboat is up for grabs. Sails are in "Decent" shape. Good may describe them okay, but I wouldn't say excellent. If your sails are trashed or just plain gone then these are better then you have. Will provide measurements if they may work for you. We can talk how much if they will. Basically, I would like to sell the mast, shrouds, all together. The mast is powdercoated black with lighting. Very nice shape and never bent. Shrouds in very nice shape as well. Genoa and Roller furling together (I am keeping in mind the sail condition).  I may be talked into selling parts seperate. See how things go

It's possible these parts may work for somebody on their Com-pac. I am in the Front Range of Colorado (Broomfield) Email me at (ilbuildit at comcast dot net) with your thoughts and questions. See what we can come up with.