a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Welcome Otter to the site

Started by DOUG142, August 20, 2010, 07:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOUG142

Welcome to the com-pac owners association.  I AM SURE they will approve your membership soon.

To the rest of you com-pac'ters out there   Otter and his misses bought out com-pac 16 , Summer Escape.

We wish them well and smooth sailing.

Doug and Linda
CP-16 SUMMER ESCAPE, YEAR 1983(SOLD), 1975 SCORPION (fOR sALE), 1983 COM-PAC 19 SWEET DREAMS
http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/ac156/DOUGN6885/SWEET%20DREAMS%20%20COMPAC%2019/

Bob23

Yes, Doug:
   On your recommendation Otter is pre-approved and we will waive the usual $5000.00 entrance fee because you are a member in good standing...and a generally nice guy!
   And Congrats to Otter and Mrs. Otter on the adventures that await them in Summer Escape!
Bob23

kahpho

Yes, welcome Mr. and Mrs. Otter. I'm sure you will enjoy your new (to you) Compac.

Quote from: Bob23 on August 21, 2010, 07:27:02 AM
...we will waive the usual $5000.00 entrance fee ...
Bob23

This strikes me as generous and eminently sensible and since your in the mood, I'd like to request a refund of my entrance fee, please.  :) :)

mel
'07 Legacy "Amphibian"

rwdsr

Welcome Otter,
I know you got a first class vessel, and I'm sure you will come to love it as much as I have come to love mine.  I always thought that I would like sailing, but never thought that I could afford it, but the first time I was out on the lake with a good wind, and heard the water splashing off the bow of the boat, and felt this living thing beneath me, rolling with the waves and heeled over with the wind, I was hooked!

Again, welcome to both of you,
BobD
1978 AMF Sunfish, Sold, 1978 CP16 #592, "Sprite" - Catalina 22 "Joyce Marie"http://picasaweb.google.com/rwdsr53/Sailboats#

lostsailor101

Welocome aboard enjoy the ride.

"The cabin of a small yacht is truly a wonderful thing; not only will it shelter you from a tempest, but from the other troubles in life, it is a safe retreat."

Bob23

Sorry, Mel:
   Your 5k went to my beer fund which is now nearing dangerously low levels. I ws just going to ask you to re-contribute!

Bob23

kahpho

So, Otter what waters do you plan to be sailing? Might want to keep a weather eye out for Bob23 (see below).

Quote from: Bob23 on August 21, 2010, 06:27:24 PM
Sorry, Mel:
   Your 5k went to my beer fund which is now nearing dangerously low levels.

Bob23

Gratifying to know it went to such a worthy cause. But, 5k in a year??? Prodigious! Bet people just think you're tacking which is pretty sly on your part.

Quote from: Bob23 on August 21, 2010, 06:27:24 PM
...  I ws just going to ask you to re-contribute!
Bob23

whistling and walking away..)
'07 Legacy "Amphibian"