a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

WANTED: Com-pac 27

Started by seburnett, May 01, 2010, 02:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seburnett

Looking for a boat and the Com-Pac 27 is near the top of the list.  I would be interested in hearing about any you might know about for sale that are not on yachtworld, sailboattrader..etc.  Boats near Florida would be a bonus.
Thanks in advance.
Scott

Craig Weis

"Scotty", says Captain Kirk, "I need more power!"
Scotty back, "Captain, I'm given her everything she's got."
Squirt...nine months later.

Anyway CP-27's are hard to find, in either generation, but a far better boat then any 'O Hunter.

skip. There are two around here, but none for sail.  One is owned by a professional ballet dancer in a Milwaukee Troupe. He works the Ballet only in winter. You'll see him on deck doing his stretching exercises.

brackish

Don't know what etc. includes but these are usually by owner; in Pensacola:

http://www.sailingtexas.com/scompac27103.html

seburnett

I did indeed see the ad for the boat in Pensacola.  Thanks!
Scott

carry-on

There is a CP-27 on Craig's list Mobile Al. Does not give the year.
The one in Pensacola is at the Navy Marina on Bayou Grande. Good looking Com-Pac Yacht.
$UM FUN TOO

CP-16 Hull# 2886

bmiller

That is one heck of a deal in Pensacola. That's from a possible seller of a 27.

Craig Weis

Looks and reads like a nice boat. It is the older mark in the 27 family, but that's just fine.
That's about as big as one would want to tow. Going to require a in water mooring for it. And a travel lift to get her in and out of the water. And don't believe that 6000 lb business. Add a few more lb.

skip.

rao0429

Scott
I have a 1994 com pac 27 for sale, but I'm in NJ. I wasn't sure if you'd be interested. If so, please email me at rao0429@yahoo.com
Thanks
Rich