a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

What is "11 foot itis" ??? under CP27

Started by spaul, August 18, 2004, 10:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaul

Kurt, explain yourself please. What is this 11 foot itis thing?
If I have it, I may need to see a doctor.
Steve Paul
Cp27

CaptK

LOL - :D

Many people, when they go shopping for that next, slightly larger boat, say they have "2-foot-itis". Since I accused the CP-19 owners of having "3-foot-itis" (ie up from a CP16), I thought I'd put the CP27 category at "11-foot-itis". :D :roll:

Just a joke, just having fun, plus probably more than a little tired at the time from sitting in front of the keyboard for so long setting this place up...

Have something better in mind? :)
My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

spaul

Kurt, that's pretty good. I know what loopy is when you've been keyboarding too long. I don't want you to change it, thanks for the clue. You've done an amazing amount of work on this. Are you an IT pro or just nuts like the rest of us?

Steve Paul

CaptK

Just nuts, and a geek. :)

I guess you could say computers are a hobby for me, but a large one. Family members keep telling me to go into business with IT, but my knowledge is kinda far out there to do that, I think. :) I'm one of those Linux-using, idealist hacker nerds when it comes to computers... ;)

Thanks for the compliments, though - I really do hope that the work here benefits all CP owners. That will make it all have been worthwhile. :D
My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

Craig Weis

Captain K, thank you for the work put into this site. I'm not 'anything' on a computer. So the ease in which this site works is appreciated. skip.