a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

ComPac27 for sale 1995

Started by Capt Fish, December 16, 2009, 02:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Fish

I have a ComPac 27/3,1995 with 300 hours on the westerbeke.16kw central air,gps chartplotter,vhf radio,new custom interior cushions,propane stove with oven-propane locker with sylinoid switch,water heater.copper sink and custom countertop etc...etc....Comes with fiberglass dinghy.Still has some cosmetic damage from katrina and the engine is down due to injector pump problems I believe. If i fix engine,price goes up substantionally. Trying to buy larger boat in st Thomas and dont need 2 boat slips. will sell now for $10,000. You cn contact me by email @ piratesoul2001@yahoo.com. thank you,capt Fish

zimm

Capt Fish,

What is the hp on that Westerbeke? Do you have a trailer? Do you have any photos you could send to zimmerman4490 at sbcglobal dot net?

Thanks.

Zimm

wordnut

Where is the boat located? I'd like some pictures as well.   wordnut@bellsouth.net

Capt Fish

No trailer. boat is in Mobile,alabama.Engine is a Westerbeke 20B 2 and I believe its 18hp.I have a 3 bladed bronze prop on her now and also have a 2 bladed composite prop that goes with the boat. Im a liveaboard and am in the process of clening her up to take pictures and will post them and send you guys some as soon as i can.May take a couple weeks because Im working alot of hours through the holidays. Thanks capt Fish