Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CP 19II 1986: $3,900

Started by vigsail, August 19, 2009, 11:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vigsail

CP 19II: 1986:   $3,900
Okay, anyone interested?  Boat is in wonderful shape -- deck, hull and bottom are solid.  Hull shines. Interior is in excellent condition (one worn spot on a cushion).  We have one boat too many (tough problem, I know). 
Sails are original but still in good condition.
Trailer: Original Hutchins trailer -- needs work if you want to take it on a long highway trip.  I use it for storage and hauling out at the end of the season. 
Motor:  2001 Nissan 5hp (4 stroke) with very, very few hours on it.  I also have a 1986 Suzuki 6 hp that comes with the boat (it runs fine).
Overall, she's in very nice shape.  I'm selling cheap because the market is lousy (as you all know).
I'll gladly send pictures.
If interested, please email to vigsail AT gmail.com or reply to this posting.  Or call: 609-462-9989.
I'll probably be listing it on ebay tomorrow or the next day as well.
Located in south Jersey on Little Egg Harbor.   
Thanks.

KPL

I wish I didn't need a new roof... It's not going to be nearly as much fun as CP19!

Kevin

Bob23

Iv'e seen this boat...she's in fine shape as Vigsail states. I was thinking of selling my 23, downsizing to a 19 and considered this boat. "Koinonia" wouldn't hear of it however so a 23 owner I remain.
   Bob23