a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

"PICS" 1989 Com-pac 16 FOR SALE "IMMACULATE"

Started by hefeone, July 14, 2007, 07:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hefeone

1989 com-pac 16 for sale in NC.  CLEAN AND READY TO SAIL.  Has new bottom paint, striping, gel coat, and refinished wood.  Comes with many stainless accessories including ladder and a like new bimini.  Rigging and sails in excellent condition.  Trailer and motor included: 1996 Yamaha 2 stroke 4-hp motor was just serviced and in excellent condition.  1990 trailer is in excellent condition and has new wire harness, lights, and tires with bearing buddies. 

If anyone is interested let me know.  I can more email pics too.

deepriver17

Hey
were are you located and how Much?

jeffrey

We are located in New Bern, NC.  I would like to get $5,000 out of it.  I payed $4,500 for the boaand the bottom paint, striping and gel coat work was $1,300.  I also added new lights and wiring to the trailer.  The motor has a new ignition coil and box. If you want to talk I can be reached at 252-474-8725.

Jeff

Dan Hunt

Is boat still for sale and can I see it this weekend??

Dan Hunt
Charlotte NC
704-201-7167

rmendell

I live in Oriental and would like to see your boat asap.  You may call me at 252-249-2428 to arrange a viewing.
Thanks
Bob Mendell
Oriental

Roger Mann

ted childs

Larry Patterson

I'll know in a few days if my 25' Vertue has sold.  If so your com-pac is just what I'm looking for.  I don't mind paying your price as it seems quite evident from the pictures that it is immaculate, as you say.  I live in Fresno, CA so it would take me 5 days to get there.  I would visit my friends in Mass and VA.  If my boat sells I'll let you know and if yours is still forsale I'll do an electronic payment to your bank.  Larry Patterson  tel# 559 2243973

lostsailor101

It's probably to late but.....do you still have the boat for sale......?

let me know at meadkins2002@yahoo.com

thanks

Glenn Basore

Larry,

Where are you sailing in Calif ?

I sail out of Ventura and live in Castaic.......we should get together for a sail some time !

Glenn

dockmasterfhyc

Would you deliver this boat to cleveland ohio

cjmahm

Lost Lake

Don't you all hate posts like this?

How about we ask the Cap'n to pull all ads over 1 month old? If you want to sell a boat, I'm sure you will be back on every day or at least every week to check your listing, and if you update the ad it could stay on.

There are just so many first-post boat ads and no follow up to questions.... I think either people are teasing us, scamming us, or using us.

What do you think?