a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

2005 Eclipse for sale

Started by AT, August 22, 2008, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Excellent condition, original owner, lightly used, about 30 days total spent in the water.

Factory options:

- Custom trailer
- Bimini top
- Sail and tiller cover
- Mast raising kit
- Boom vang
- Lifelines and stanchions
- Fabric cabin cushions
- Hatch screen
- Marine battery, group 27
- 12 Volt outlet
- Portable marine head (never used)

It also has a Simrad tiller autopilot (the top of the line model with rack and pinion drive).

No structural modification were made to the boat other than installing an autopilot bracket and electrical connector.  The bottom was never painted.

Other equipment includes Bruce anchor with stainless steel chain and 150 feet of rope, second Danforth type anchor with rode, dock lines, fenders, fire extinguisher, butane stove, cockpit cushions, medical kit, life vests.

The boat is equipped with a saltwater model electric outboard motor 36V/101 lb thrust that reaches 4 knots speed. The batteries discharge to half capacity in 4-5 hours when motoring at about 3 knots. Powered by three deep cycle group 27 batteries. An on-board automatic 3 bank charger completes the propulsion package. The boat can be sold without the motor and batteries with $650 credited toward the price.

Manufacturer's web page of Eclipse: http://www.com-pacyachts.com/com-paceclipse.php
Manufacturer's brochure: http://www.com-pacyachts.com/ECLIPSE_3_PAGE.pdf

The boat is located in Miami, FL. I can deliver it free of charge within a 100 mile radius or for a reasonable charge within 1000 miles.

Price: $19,900

elibobeli

Nice boat and setting.  Is that a block attached to the bow eye?  Could you explain the deployment of the anchor with this setup?  As an Eclipse owner, I find this interesting and possibly useful on my own boat.

Thanks,

Allan

AT

Allan,

It is not a block, just a piece of webbing strap. The purpose is to reduce rode chafing and also to reduce swinging radius by 15 feet or so. I use it occasionally when conditions warrant (strong and shifting winds, restricted space).

AT