a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Almost 200 members, over 700 posts!

Started by CaptK, November 17, 2004, 06:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptK

It's good to see that ya'll are using this. As always, if there is something I can do to make it better, just let me know.

Thanks for participating everyone! :mrgreen:
My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

bro t

Hi CaptK,
I've had a small problem with something.  When I get the email link to a subject, I can't get to the classifieds or the images without first going back to my favorites and "coming in the front door", so to speak!  I am not a true technophobe, nor technopeasant, but puzzled as to why - am I missing it somewhere?  Also, when I posted a photo from the gallery to the forum, it came in really tiny.  How do you post a picture so as to fill and show a good view?
bro t. from  Upwest Maine

CaptK

Quote from: bro tWhen I get the email link to a subject, I can't get to the classifieds or the images without first going back to my favorites and "coming in the front door", so to speak!  I am not a true technophobe, nor technopeasant, but puzzled as to why - am I missing it somewhere?

Well, I'm not positive I understand your question 100%. Are you saying that (for instance) you get an email notification that a post has been responded to, and there is a link in the email to go to that post, but when you click on it, it doesn't open? What email application and what web browser (and what versions of each) are you using? Have you tried right-clicking on the link, and seeing if that gives you an option?

Quote from: bro tAlso, when I posted a photo from the gallery to the forum, it came in really tiny.  How do you post a picture so as to fill and show a good view?

Sounds like the address for the thumbnail was used, instead of the full-size pic address. Which post was that in? I'll take a look at it.

Thanks for asking questions - you are probably not the only person having the issue, so someone else may benefit from the answer. :)
My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...