Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

seriously screwed up profile

Started by curtisv, December 07, 2007, 09:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curtisv

Hi there,

I just created a new account since my old one has been useless for a very long time.
The old account was "curtis" the new one is "curtisv".  I'd prefer if someone with administrative and wizardly powers would straighten out the old account.  It seems to have restrictions such that I can only reach a few topics and I can't get into anything like the profile page to try to fix it myself.  I couldn't even reach the help topic to ask for help - its that screwed up.

Thanks in advance,

Curtis
----------------------------------
Remote Access  CP23/3 #629
Orleans (Cape Cod) MA
http://localweb.occnc.com/remote-access

spaul

Hi Curtis,

Sent Capt. K a note asking to help you out here. Wish you a Merry Christmas too.

Steve Paul

curtisv

Steve,

Thanks.  Sorry if I seemed a bit negative.  There goes my karma rating. :-)

I used to post here but I've been in read-only mode on this forum since quite a long time ago when something happenned.

The yahoo group list seems to be gradually moving over here due to inability to find the list maintainer over there and I figured its time to move over as well.

Not that I've been sailing or doing boat work that much lately but that's another story.  So I haven't had much of great interest to post, not having sailed much in a while.  At the moment I'm working in CA and the boat is in MA - its a long commute and that's been the latest issue cutting down my sailing time.

Anyway, thanks for the help.  If its not obvious what went wrong with the other login then I'll just use this one from now on.

Cheers, and an early Merry Christmas,

Curtis
----------------------------------
Remote Access  CP23/3 #629
Orleans (Cape Cod) MA
http://localweb.occnc.com/remote-access