a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

1981 CP-16 for sale soon

Started by ilbuildit, June 03, 2007, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilbuildit

Soon to be offered but letting it out now is my 1981 CP-16 hull number 1813 in the Denver Colorado area. (I need to confirm the year, might be 1980, and hull number. It is from the top of my head but I do think I am correct).

Can be seen at www dot designsmithfabrications dot com. Go to the "Project Sailboat" link and you will see it.

This is not a basket case vessle or one requiring much work.

Original Johnson sails and they are in excellent shape. I do believe I am the second owner. It wasn't sailed much over it's lifetime and only on lakes so the Glass and Gelcoat are in excellent shape. New ropes throughout. Magic Tilt trailer with load range "D" tires. This is ready to sail right out of the box. Email (ilbuildit at comcast dot net)for more details because there are more details.

$3000.00 Firm.

Lee...

ilbuildit

I bet this is important info as well. It does come with a Tohatsu 3.5hp outboard motor...

ilbuildit

OK. I looked all this vessel info up and it is a 1980 hull # 1516. (I don't know where I came up with 1813?) Sorry for the confusion to anyone who is interested. Lee...