a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Anybody need a Whisker Pole

Started by 5monkeys, March 12, 2024, 02:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5monkeys

I bought a brand new forespar 406100 ADJ 6-12 DL to help out in light air, unfortunately I must have had 3 foot-itis when I bought it, since even in its smallest state, it is too long to help out on my 19.  If anybody could put it to good use, I'd like to convert those boat bucks into a Windknife Aluminum Exctrusion. I still have to look around for the pad eye and screws(never installed) but I'll find 'em. is $150 + shipping acceptable? I can add/send pics if you need them.
Keith

5monkeys
1982 Com-pac 19-Napoli
1981 Coronado 15--Sold
Herndon VA 20170

pcvivavt

Keith

I'm interested. I have a CP 23. 
While I'm pretty sure it will work,  I reached out to Forespar to confirm if your model will fit my boat.  I live in Fredericksburg, VA and could drive up to Herndon to save on the shipping cost.

Phil

brackish

Quote from: pcvivavt on April 13, 2024, 09:28:07 PMKeith

I'm interested. I have a CP 23. 
While I'm pretty sure it will work,  I reached out to Forespar to confirm if your model will fit my boat.  I live in Fredericksburg, VA and could drive up to Herndon to save on the shipping cost.

Phil

The Forespar data says 22' max but I've been using one on my 23 for many years.  The wind conditions where I sail require wing and wing often and without the pole I'd have trouble with that.  You'll need a fitting for your mast, I found a used section of track with adjustable ring that I installed.  Works well

pcvivavt

Keith:

Thanks for the quick response.  Definitely interested in buying it.  My direct email is pcvivavt@gmail.com and my cell is (703) 937-7104. I would be happy to drive up to Herndon to pick it up if that works for you.

5monkeys

Hi Phil,
 I'll shoot you a text.
KB
Keith

5monkeys
1982 Com-pac 19-Napoli
1981 Coronado 15--Sold
Herndon VA 20170

5monkeys

This Sold... Great meeting you Phil!!!
Keith