a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

clr 2022 dates

Started by kickingbug1, April 19, 2022, 08:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickingbug1

i think there may have been some confusion as to the dates of this years clr. it will run from the 22 through the 25th of june.  i usually put my boat in on the 22 a monday and i will be arround all day to help people rig and launch their boats and also to park tow vehicles. any questions call at 317 292 0258 or e mail me at fordtruck52@yahoo
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

kickingbug1

the plan is have the "meet and greet" on monday evening at  west access marina galley room . tuesday late morning would be the first race. wed will be the "cruise to the silo. thursday will be either another race or a free sail. each day will end with a raft up with swimming eating drinking and lying. thursday night is the awards dinner at the club galley. friday, we will wing it for those still here. the proposed "night sail" depends on two things --roger and the weather, it might be any night.
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

kickingbug1

there will also be a cornhole tourney probably thursday night.

alsantini

Looking forward to it.  Put an order in for good weather!  Last year was great.

Sail On - Al

rogerschwake

I do plan on being down for the CLR and would enjoy a night sail. Should have a navigator, so I don't get lost. Sorry but BYOB.

ROGER

ddg23

Steve I am confused, of course that's not hard for me to be clueless.  Do you mean the dates for CLR are June 20th thru June 23?  Looking forward to the event this year.

kickingbug1

sorry about the confusion everyone. the clr begins on monday the 20th of june and runs through the 24th. everyone is welcome to stay longer of course. we will have a meet and greet on monday. i usually launch my boat on monday morning (sunday the ramps can be busy. my phone  #  is 317} 292 0258 call if you have questions