a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

clr 2021

Started by kickingbug1, April 29, 2021, 12:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickingbug1

about this time every year as ask that those attending the CLR let me know they are coming.  so lets hear from you
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

alsantini

I will be there...  Looking forward to it!  Sail On,   Al

Christopher

I'm planning on attending.

rogerschwake

I will be there for sure. Do you need any help with trophies or something else I could bring?

ROGER

Christopher

Gee Roger.  I could stay home this year so you can get "Furthest Distance Traveled" Trophy?  I'm glad your attending!  Looking forward to seeing you there.

Renae

What are the dates?

kickingbug1

june 21st through the 24th or later for those who want to sail a bit more
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

alsantini

Steve:  Do you have enough participation to hold the event?  Hope so....    Al

crazycarl

Wish we could attend.  I really want to see Roger's new boat.
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

kickingbug1

im sure pics will be posted

Christopher

Hey Carl,
  You and Joanie can crew on my boat.  You would need to make your own berthing arrangements though because a Suncat cabin would be pretty cramped for 3. :)

Fastdoc98

Thanks for letting me join up with everybody for a couple days.  I had a great time and it was very nice to meet you all.  Some good wind this afternoon, that's for sure!  I'll definitely want to attend next year, hopefully get more time from away from work next time around.  Here's a pic of the calm this morning for you - ComPacs and a few strays.