a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

WTB: Compac 35 (or 33)

Started by compact8, June 03, 2021, 08:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

compact8

We are searching to buy a Com-pac 35, or even an older 33. We are located along the east coast of Florida but will travel to find one. Thanks Richard

deisher6

Hey Richard:  2 or 3 years ago there were one of each in the Pamlico Sound area.  One in Lower Broad Creek off of the Neuse River.  It was in Edison Marina when I looked fat it.  A broker from (I recall) Triton Yacht Sales and Service, LLC from: Oriental, NC Phone: 252-249-2210, chased down the owners.  They decided to sell after I had purchased another boat.  It was in very rough shape.  The second one was in a marina off of Adams Creek (ICW) above Jarrett Bay Marina.  It was in fair shape.  I visited it with a friend who had it surveyed.  It looked pretty good to me but the surveyor found some loose tabbing.  I looked at two others that have since been sold; one in Bayfield Wi, a very good boat since it was only used 4 of 12 months each year. and one in the Solomon Islands by Pax River MD.  That was the best maintained one, but priced out of my range.

I could contact my buddy to find the broker, if you are interested in the one off of Adams Creek.  You may also want to contact Scott Keith @ Sailboat Company - Keith from: Richlands, NC Phone: 910-324-4005.  He has unlimited knowledge on ComPac sailboats especially in NC.

They are cool boats, good luck

regards charlie

compact8

Thanks Charlie for your input. If you get a chance to chat with the broker on the boat in Adams Creek that'd be great! Thanks again.
Richard

deisher6

Hey Richard, here is the scoop from my sailing friend:  "The broker's name from Neptune Yacht Sale is FRANK SANCHEZ,  252-646-7878"

Good luck
regards charlie

compact8