Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

2013 Sun Cat for sale - PA - Sold

Started by ChasRN, July 09, 2020, 12:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChasRN

My Sun Cat is sold.

Sincere thanks to those on this board for their advise and counsel.

Charlie
Charlie
S/V "Cat-22"

Roland of Macatawa

Charlie,

Sorry to hear that life circumstances are such that they are forcing the sale of your SunCat.

Best Wishes to You and Yours, Roland
2012 Com-Pac Yachts SunDayCat, 'ZigZagZen'

bruce

Sorry, Charlie. You were working hard to learn and prepare your boat. The next owner will benefit.
Bruce
Aroo, PC 308
Narragansett Bay, RI

ChasRN

Thanks for the kind words guys. She's a very nice and hugely enjoyable boat - I hate to get rid of her and am secretly hoping in fact that she doesn't sell. That would really create a dilemma though. As much as I'd like to keep her, it's pointless because I will not be able to take her out again this season and likely not next season either. I'm not even sure if I'll have the time to devote to her upkeep. A sale is really the only sensible option, particularly given the new uncertainty in my world.

Not looking forward to the sale process though - already dealing with the usual CL nonsense. Hopefully she'll go quickly, preferably to someome here at the CPYOA who will, as you point out, benefit from my work. Speaking of which, I was able to take care of lubing the rudder but foul weather has delayed replacing the sail slugs. I should be able to finish that this weekend though. When I was last out on the boat, the o/b kept cutting out under load, an almost certain sign of the need for new fuel filters (engine and the pickup in the fuel tank.) Those are in the pipeline and that work should be done early next week.

She should be in tiptop shape when someone takes her.

Charlie
S/V "Cat-22"

DRShore

Sounds like a great Sun Cat.  I sent you a message earlier on.  Hope to hear from you. 

Regards,

Doug