News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Parting out 23 mk 1. If you need anything, no reasonable offers refused!

Started by Yamaha33410, January 13, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha33410

well I have reached a point where sadly, I can't continue on my 23, I damaged the hull by the keel moving the boat around and that was the coffin nail among all the other issues I already faced, I have decided to move on.

ANYTHING that can be easily removed is for sale. Make me an offer, if it seems halfway reasonable you have a deal, I just need to recoup some money from this expenditure for the next adventure, not looking to get rich and i'm obviously not a retail establishment.

I Do NOT have:

basically any good interior trim pieces(main teak compression posts probably ok), tiller, roller furling(my jib is hank on), trailer, engine, exterior teak is trashed, I do have a couple decent pieces of interior teak that could be used for things like the companionway hatch slides or board holders(that was my plan anyhow)

I may possibly keep or offer for sale(haven't decided yet)

-Rudder bracket and rudder craft foil rudder blade
-engine bracket
-winches
-cleats

I'll probably keep all blocks unless you want retail west marine pricing on 57mm Harken carbo blocks as I just changed them with all new ones. But hey, at least they are installed on the tracks or bases if youre interested in upgrading parts but don't want to do the surgery, I'll sell mine at new prices and the work is already done for you(genoa tracks, main sheet blocks/bases) have west marine reciept for blocks dated 12/30/2017

Stuff that may be of interest:

mast
boom
sails(hank on generic jib 110 sized, main with one reef point, compac logo, needs new battens, both sails are in decent shape
4 perko bronze portholes with screens
hatches
NEW hutchins companionway boards, almost look like starboard, white two pieces
stays
chainplates
stanchions/lifelines

Will be removing components and storing starting today...

You can reply here, or text me at 561-275-0034 for best response/pictures

-Todd

will ship anything that can be shipped that you will pay for. Accept paypal or cash

Thanks!!!

1981 Compac 16

-West Palm Beach, FL

TampaSailor_John