a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CP16 Items

Started by TroyVB, February 14, 2007, 10:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TroyVB

I have a few items from my CP 16 that I am willing to sell.

Original mainsail 1987 It has a tear by the reef point on the luff but It is repairable. $100.00

Original jib 1987 it measures 110% fair condition a little soft $50.00

mainsail cover and tiller cover in pacific blue- $10.00 each

8ft shakespeare VHF antenna with bracket to attach to the swim ladder-$35 for the set

If you are interested in anything let me know.  If you want pictures I should be able to get them to you in the very near future.

pastortroy AT nethtc DOT net

alexkniffin

Troy,
  I am interested in the mainsail and tiller covers... what shape are they in?

Thank you,
~Alex

TroyVB

Alex,

Sorry the Mainsail, mainsail cover and the tiller cover are all sold, fafnir came down on saturday and picked them up.  Still have the jib and the antenna.

fafnir

Just thought I would mention that when I visited Troy, the jib looked great and the antenna looked brand new.  The only reason I didn't take the jib is it wouldn't work with my older c-16.  This will make someone a nice sail.  Thanks again Troy.
--Chad

philgaudiano

I'm looking for a bowsprit for an early 90's 16. Just bought one that needs some work and the bowsprit is really the only thing I can't make/fix myself. Please let me know if anyone is selling one or where I might be able to buy one. Thanks.

fafnir

You can still buy the bowsprit from Hutchins, they have a long list of upgrade and replacement parts that they sell for these boats.

--Chad