a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Free dodger for CP27

Started by redfishnc, August 13, 2014, 03:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redfishnc

I replaced my dodger last year with a California style dodger and removed the dodger that came with the boat.  I have the SS bows and the canvas.  No tears, no cracked windows and overall there was nothing wrong with it except I wanted one I could remove all the windows in the summer.  This would be a nice present if you are interested.  Not willing to ship buy we are in Wilmington, NC and we travel to our house in Morehead and to Oriental on a fairly regular basis.  Ping me if interested and I will shoot you phone number.

deisher6

Hey Redfishnc:
I may be interested. Could you post a picture.  If it is what I an looking for I would gladly make the trip to Wilmingtion.
regards charlie

Betterdays

If still available would love to put it on my new to to me 1992 27 ft compac. Can pick up when down from NJ.
Stephen

Bob23

Hey betterdays:
  Where in nj do you sail?
Bob23 in  Barnegat bay.

Betterdays

Hey Bob 23
    I sail out of the Lavallette yacht club on Barnegat bay.  Did my first sleep over at Tices Shoal 3 weeks ago.  Yikes Need to to do some improvements. 

Stephen

deisher6

Thanks Redfishnc. but I cannot use the dodger.
The pictures looked good, I hope that someone else on this site can make good use out of it.
regards charlie

captainvince

Hello redfishnc , Is that dodger still available ? If so please let me have a chance at it.

My 1986 27 would look & be better with one.

Been of line for a while so I missed your posting.

Will watch for your reply.  Thanks, Captain vince

JD

Sir,
I am purchasing a new dodger go my 27 and would like to know if you may give me you measurement from the traveler to the bottom of the boom when hauled in tight. I have some rough measurements to be sure I can look over the dodger while standing and then look through it while sitting. Your help would be greatly appreciated . Also if you can could I get a clearance measurement
From the top of your dodger to the booms bottom .. Mine is a 1986  27  . If you have any pics that would even be great.
Thank you
JD from the Sassafras River in Md.

redfishnc

My apologies for not posting this dodger was picked up a long time ago.  Joe, we are in touch...