a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

New Bimini, sail cover and cockpit cushions

Started by suznhenz, September 16, 2015, 01:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suznhenz

I just posted this on my topic line about a loose footed mainsail, but I thought it would be worth posting a separate topic too. I just ordered a new sail cover ($256.80 in Sunbrella), bimini ($370 plus and extra $40 because I wanted zippers on all the pockets for the tubing for easy removal) and cockpit cushions ($810 for SunSure - like Phifertex, but a little tighter weave with Sunbrella piping). They said it would be done in about a week. I live about 30 miles away, so I won't have shipping, but even with shipping it seems like a really good price. I got them at Ameriseam (www.Ameriseam.com). They have all the patterns already.

Sue

Craig

Good call Suz! All those choices will pay dividends in the future as well as add to your enjoyment of your Suncat! We have never regretted getting the options that made sense to us. What may seem like  a tiny thing that one can "live without" can actually give you more (and quality!) time on the water. There is no way to put a price on that!  ;D  Sail on!
Craig, Horizon Cat "Kailani"  Punta Gorda, FL

Peter Dubé

Size,

How is the bimini installation coming along?. Any surprises?. Where did you mount the eye straps?

I plan I ordering one soon

Peter
Compac Sun Cat
s/v Sun Daze
Vero Beach  FL