a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Christopher and Fred Sailing Around Lake Erie Islands

Started by Christopher, September 04, 2015, 11:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher

Last year I was just leaving the Lake Erie area when Fred saw me drive bye.  Soon after I arrived back home I posted a message on this site having to do with my rudder mount plate being loose.  Fred contacted me and asked If I had just been to Lake Erie which I replied that I had.  Well at about a year later which is this week we finally sailed our Suncats together around the islands.  Fred bought his Suncat last year.  This is us after spending the night at the State Park slips in Put-In-Bay South Bass Island.

ChuckD

The Captains and their sweet-lookin' cats.
s/v Walt Grace (CP16)
Sequim, WA

Tom L.

That's a beautiful site. Erie is my old stomping grounds. We kept our boat at Battery Park in Sandusky and sailed the islands for 40+ years. We use to take three week cruises to Northern Michigan as far around as Holland. Other summers we did the North Channel. I miss that but not the winters.

Tom L.
Present boat, Menger 19 "Wild Cat"    O'Day 25, Montego 25, Catalina 30, Tartan 37, Catalina 380, Mariner 19, Potter 19, Sun Cat

rogerschwake

Chris it looks like your getting a few miles on your Suncat. I've been to Put-In-Bay and what a great place to visit. Hope to see you next year at the CLR, bring Fred along.

ROGER